favourite hand creams

i do love winter, i do. but what i don't love is that the weather dries out my hands like nothing else. and so i have to keep myself stocked up with hand creams to slap on. so for those of you suffering with the same problem, i'm going to share my favourite's with you.


unintentionally, i've actually placed these creams in order of thickness. 


i had a cheeky spend at the body shop over christmas, with their rose hand cream. i'm in love with floral scents, especially rose and lavender so the scent won me over more than anything. it does feel very silky on the skin but for me personally i don't find it thick enough to protect my hands from the elements.



these beauty is again, floral scented and contains really rich ingredients which you can see listed on the front of the pot. i dip my hand into this quite routinely when i'm at work and it keeps my hands from going sore from the acidity of the bath bombs. the best thing about this product is that all profits are divided between different charities that Lush support.


and of course one of my own. i've nearly reached the end of this tube as it feels great not only on my skin but on Corben's skin too. when my hands are feeling really rough, especially in between the fingers this soothes it and provides a protective layer on the skin. with aloe and bee propolis, the two work really well together to nourish and moisturise 7 layers deep.


so those are my winter hand saviours. what are yours?

Labels: , , ,