it's easy to get wrapped up in resolutions and 'how to make myself a better person' when the horizon of a new year arrives.
but most of the time (not all), i tend to fall short of these new resolutions, perhaps because i ask myself too much, or perhaps i fail to see the bigger picture when it comes to changing habits. instead of doing that this year, i'm going to try and keep it positive and focus on not only the immediate future, but goals for the long term that i'm hoping i'll tick off by the end of 2015. not just 'i need to stop eating chocolate', which is ridiculously unrealistic (for me).
right so, without getting too
personal, i'm going to list a few things
i'd like to
i will achieve next year.
- earn at least 2 promotions within my business
- move on from retail
- go on a family holiday
- connect with old friends and make plenty more new friends
- get on the property ladder
- read 5 books (perhaps i'm setting the bar too high here)
- learn to sew and make at least one item
- go to a blogging event (and host many more too)
- i say this every year but: be more organised
- lastly, i've always wanted to host a Gatsby style party, so let's hope 2015 is the year
Labels: 2015, goals, new year