i was quite adamant this year that i wasn't going to be doing a gift guide, in the blogging world, they get a little same-y and tiresome after a while. but then i had a brainwave and came up with the idea of a handmade gift guide, featuring my favourite handmade items from around the web and what i've stumbled across this year.
a perfect way to say merry christmas with a product that's been thoughtfully crafted and delicately made by hand. i'm hoping each one inspires you and has you converting to handmade this year.
starting from left to right:
- Sedgwick's. a clever and creative candle range, turning vintage items and household objects into candles. from nutella jars to teapots, you can choose and personalise the gift for that candle lover everyone knows. find them on Facebook
- Christmas Garland. found on etsy, a perfect way to decorate a bare wall this festive season. there are so many christmas gifts to be found on etsy, it could do with a post solely for christmas etsy finds.
(now from top to bottom:)
- Eat Toast Dunk Me. i came across these at The Handmade Fair, a delicious range of handmade marshmallows, from vanilla, toffee apple and the newest festive flavour spice cranberry! these are the best marshmallows i've ever had and highly recommend to toast over the fire this christmas.
- DIY Date Jar. get a little crafty and create your own date jar for that special person this year, you can make it family friendly or use it as a bucket list. get creative (read the blog post here)
- Sweet Cecily. i also came across this brand at The Handmade Fair and fell in love. i also became a little obsessed with the flavoured lip balms, there's an Early Grey flavour!! hello! she sells natural and cruelty free skincare, free from synthetic parabens. for anyone that likes to take care of their skin and body take a look at her website here, there'll be something you'll love.
- Forever Living. if you haven't already seen, i've started a new business venture selling natural aloe vera based products. Forever are the largest harvesters of aloe vera in the world, not only does aloe purify the air, the plants are also carefully hand harvested to separate the essential gel from the leaf, they are picked only once ripe which is at the age of 4, meaning you get the best quality gel in each product. there's a plethora of products from health and beauty, to animal & home as well as fitness management. have a peek at my website here to browse products.
- Lush. of course any Lush fan will know everything is prepared by hand, even the gifts are hand tied. at christmas a few of the bath characters like the christmas penguin each have a personality of their own, as well as the little melting snowman. keep an eye out for my lush christmas gift guide on my other blog A Lush Life.
- Honey Bee Beautiful. this brand was also at The Handmade Fair, they sell cosmetics made with 100% natural honey & beeswax skincare products including cold processed soaps, creams, oils, butters, balms. take a look at their website here for some beautiful skincare.
Labels: aloe vera, christmas, christmas gift guide, etsy, gift guide, handmade, handmade fair, natural, natural products, presents