flowers of eden | florist in the making















working at a florist is as perfect as i've imagined it to be: i'm surrounded by all these pretty looking things all the time. it gives me a chance to create something beautiful, and it's such a buzz when you sell something you've made. i've already learnt so much and can only carry on doing so. in my head are so many great ideas for floristry and perhaps my own business. but without thinking too long term, below is my first ever bunch made and sold within 20 minutes:



after selling those, it gave me a real confidence boost to create more, so here's my second bunch (my personal favourite):



then my last bunch:



i'd love if you gave Flowers of Eden a like.
 as for me, i'm sure there'll be many more photos to come, yippee.




Labels: , , , , ,