bestival | what's in my backpack

the ever so amazing Bestival commences in just one week so i'm frantically flapping around trying to collect everything i'll be needing for the 4 day weekend. if you'll be joining me on the isle of wight to frolick around in a field and are wondering what items should be in your backpack, here's my bestival checklist

(apart from the obvious, tent sleeping bag, toothbrush, money, underwear, as well as probably wet wipes, deoderant, toilet roll etc. here's the actual important stuff)
and in terms of festival fashion, my must have wardrobe items are:


bestival 2012 shenanigans
 so that's what'll be in my suitably floral backpack for this year's BEST FESTIVAL, are you shitting your pants with excitement?!

read my review of bestival 2013 here

bloglovin' // twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,