The Liebster award aims to promote up and coming bloggers (only those with under 200 Google followers can be nominated) so we all get a chance to find some new reading material and promote the lesser known blogs too.
Thank you so much to fifimcgee
for nominating me for this award. Very flattered, so while you're here go and have a look at her blog.
Here are 'the rules':
1. Nominees must answer 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You need to choose 11 blogs with under 200 followers to pass the
award onto and let them know you've nominated by commenting on their
3. Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer.
Now for the 11 questions:
1) What made you choose your blog name and/or theme?
Originally i thought of naming it 'Shit Cydney Says', purely because that's exactly what this blog is about. But in the end i opted for a title a bit more PG.
2) Post a photo of what your day has been like today.
My day has consisted of me running around like a head-less chicken trying to get things done while juggling a 4 month old (not literally, don't worry) oh and a tad of shopping in the sales. So unfortunately i don't think there's a picture to encompass all those things.
3) What's your favourite post you've written on your blog so far and why?
That would have to be 'important things you should know', because it helped me really reflect on all the things i've learnt so far on this journey called life, and i also wanted to give some advice to my readers in a light-hearted way that would (i hope) stick with them.
4) What does your dream day look like?
My dream day would be waking up to a breakfast in bed (of course), spending time with Matthew and the little monkey Corben somewhere fun like a zoo or a park, and to round it off i'd want to have an evening meal outside watching the sunset. This is me being realistic, however my dream day would be waking up on a tropical island drinking cocktails on a golden sand beach with Matthew & Corben playing in the sea as i proceed to tan my already brown skin.
5) What was the last film you watched?
This was Memento, a real mind boggler, best film i've watched this year.
6) Who is your favourite blogger right now and why?
Definitely 'The Londoner', she leads such a fruitful lifestyle so there is always something good to read with a huge dash of glamour (which we all love).
7) Name 3 things you've always wanted to do in life.
- Go on a hot air balloon
- Visit Australia & Thailand
- Take my family to Disney Land
8) What's your proudest achievement in life so far?
Corben, of course. He's beautiful and i've never loved anyone or anything as much as i do him.
9) If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
Oh god, there are too many things i'd want to change in this world, but the thing i'd most want to see change would simply be ignorance. I wish everyone was as open minded as me, i think this would solve many problems in the world.
10) Who's your inspiration?
Lana Del Rey, for sure. Completely obsessed with her music and style.
11) What are your blogging goals for the next year, if you have any?
I would love to get 1000 followers in the next year, maybe that's a bit ambitious but i really enjoy doing this and i'd love to get the recognition for it.
Hope you've enjoyed having a little nose.
Unfortunately I don't have anywhere near 11 up and coming blogs that i follow but here's one other that i'd like to nominate:
Labels: personal, q&a, the liebster award